Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy Time of Year

It must be something to do with the onset of Spring but September always seems to be so busy.
My girls school seems to be having events and things that I ahve to attend every week. Plus its time to get the garden and outside areas ready for the coming warm weather. Unfortunatly the patio has decided to leak..BIG TIME. That will take a bit of work to fix up.
Due to time constraints I wont continue with the weekly features but instead I will post new things and ideas and discoveries I make as I find them. I dont like to miss my blog days but when I have to attend school its hard to keep up.
I will still feature my fav shops now and again. Hope your day is dryer than mine will be today. looks like we are in for a wild and wooly day :)

0 comments: